Supporting Global Education

IIMG 0053 002n the same way as for its project work abroad, CSI has also entered into a framework agreement with the Luxembourg state for Global Education. The current framework agreement will run till 2020 and envisages activities for an amount of € 264 848,20. 80 % of this sum will be covered by the state, making CSI dependent on donations for the remaining 20 % (€ 52 969,64). That's why we are happy for any donation for our Global Education activities.

If you would like to support Global Education (or a particular activity), you can do so by transferring a donation to our bank account. Please remember to indicate “Global Education” or the title of the activity as the purpose of the transfer. Many thanks in advance!